HCDA-HNTD (Huawei Certified Datacom Associate-Huawei Networking Technologies and Device) Training | Lecture + Hands-on Exercise
This program is intended for those who are to be certified by HCDA exam and those who hope to learn about basic datacom principles and Huawei datacom equipment.
- Be familiar with Windows operating system
- Know the basic function and conception of computer network
On completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the hierarchical structure of IP network and the function of each layer.
- Describe Ethernet evolution and relative technology
- Outline network security and firewall concepts
- Tell TCP/IP model, the function of each layer, the function and the working principle of some common protocols
- Tell ICMP working principle
- Tell Router and Switch working principle
- Tell the basic principle and configuration of VLAN, STP, VRRP, Static route, RIP, OSPF, PPP, Frame Relay
- Design IP addresses with IP address subnetting technology
- Apply ping, tracert etc in network maintenance and basic troubleshooting
- Configure IP address, VLAN, VRRP, Static route, RIP, OSPF in VRP and perform troubleshooting
- Choose Huawei routers for each layer of IP network.
8 Days (48 Hours)
Min 6, max 12
Visit the official release here.